About Me

Me, Myself And I

Hi, on this page you will learn about me and my life, LIke who my friends are, what my hobbies are, what I like and dislike. You should stick around it’s gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!

MY name is COdy and the two main things that go around in my life are family comes first than Basketball, yes I indeed love basketball, I love watching it too. My favorite basketball team is the Portland Trailblazers. So let’s get started on my family I bet you would like to know that. I have a wonderful family. My  dad’s name is MIke, my mother’s name is Denise my brother’s name is Colton. I know you’re probably wondering you don’t have any pets? Actually yes I do I have a dog named Morgan, Goldfish named Trevor, They’re both very old. Then I got my friends whose names are Cameron who I’ve known before I could walk, Sam, Kellen, Mazith, Gabs, Jovani and more.

I also have my likes & dislikes. Let’s start with my likes. I like steak as my fav. Food. MY hobbies are Basketball, Hunting, camping, and hanging with friends.Than my favorite sports teams are the Oregon Ducks, Portland Trailblazers and the Seattle Seahawks. Now let’s talk about my dislikes. I hate mayo absolutely hate it, it  is disgusting,. I am also  not the biggest fan of the Golden State Warriors.

Well I hope you enjoyed this and that you now know more about me.